Efest LUC V2 Charger (2 Bay)
- Mini LCD screen displays precise voltage and battery capacity level
- Each charging channel has independent display of charge status
- Automatically adjust discharge current to charge batteries of different sizes
- Over-discharge Protection
- Over-voltage Protection
- Short-circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection.
- Automatically stops when batteries are fully charged
- DC Wide Voltage (12-24V) Charging Mode
- Dual battery bays can charge 10440, 16340, 14500, 14650, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 26500 and 26650 lithium batteries (no spacers needed)
The LUC charger can charge at 500mA or 1000mA current.
500mA for 10440, 16340, 14500, 18350, 18500 and 17500 batteries
or 1000mA for 17670, 18650, 18700, 26500, 26650 and 22650 batteries. In 1000mA mode, the LUC will charge batteries at about twice the speed of the Trustfire Multifunctional Charger TR-001 (500mA)
Efest LUC V4 Charger (4 Bay)
1. Charging input: Pressing the rectangle button can change the charging modes(0.5A/1A/2A) and charge different size 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion batteries.
USB output: DC5V 1A USB output connector are compatible with most portable consumer electronics.
0.5A/1A can charge 4pcs : 10440/14500/14650/16340/16650/17650/17670/17350/18490/18500/18650/22650
2A can charge 2pcs : 25500 and 26650 batteries
2. Low power alarming: when discharging consumer electronics, the transparent button will be flashing in blue while the power of battery is lower than 15%, it means battery needs to be charged.
3. Built-in reverse polarity protection: While the charger is connected, each charging channel has reverse polarity protection, the charging light is still green and prevent from any short circuit.
4. Zero voltage activation function: when charger is standby, place over-discharging batteries (battery voltage is under 2V) to charging channel correctly, battery zero voltage activation starts, since battery over-discharging times, capacity and over-discharging degree is different, so the activation time will be different, and red light will turn on after battery activation.
5. Over-charging protection & automatically monitor charging: Once the external power is connected with LUC V4 charger, charger will stop charging when batteries are full; if batteries were not taken off and the battery voltage will be lower than 3.9V because of many factors, charger will charge batteries automatically again. charger will start to charging if putting lower 4.18V batteries into LUC V4 charger.
Once connected to USB , Pressing the rectangle button for over 1 second,then it will get start to charging. The USB function will be closed in 30 seconds without connecting power. DC5V 1A USB output connector are compatible with most portable consumer electronics.